Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Work Comic

There is very little embellishment in the below comic. This is pretty much exactly how it happened.

From my last job, in New Hampshire.

Had a little scanning party this evening with enough material complete for another few weeks of blog updates. I drew this comic at a bigger size than I do normally. Didn't think about how small my scanner is. In the end, I had to essentially scan each panel separately and puzzle them together using the most anti-intuitive graphics program I've ever touched (no disrespect to the Linux crowd, I totally dig Ubuntu, but Gimp is a horrible thing that should be destroyed with fire. Unfortunately, I'm too poor to buy Photoshop right now, so I have no alternative).

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment