Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm still aliiiiive!


Okay, I've been a total tool and not updated in, like, three decades, with no good excuse. (Plenty of bad excuses, of course, but no good ones) Anyway, a COMIC!

The misadventures of the well-intentioned matchmaking novice:

And, hey, here's a portrait my mom asked me to do for her co-worker's birthday (it's a portrait of the co-worker, not my mom...)


...And there was much rejoicing.

*key unenthusiastic Monty Python and the Holy Grail cheer*

Hooray...

3 comments:

  1. I read that comic about three times and the final panel kills me every time. I want to go to parties and try to hook people up just so I can make that face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel the well-intentioned matchmaker might need to mis-match again...

    ReplyDelete